CONTACT US: (416) 888-4798 // OUR ADDRESS: 120 Newkirk Rd., unit 32, Richmond Hill, ON
2nd LOCATION: 27 Michael Cummings Ct, Uxbridge, ON, L9P0E6
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Questions, Answered
What is Matrix Repatterning?
It is a gentle, non-invasive manual techniques, that restores natural shape and functioning of bones, ligaments, internal structures (viscera, internal organs). Matrix Repatterning addresses newly discovered fact - that in case of injury there are not only muscles and ligaments undergo changes, but indeed the bones structures takes much more impact.
What conditions could Matrix Repatterning improve?
1. Any problems with head: concussions, chronic headaches, vertigo, tinnitus, unstable balance
2. Rehabilitation after MVA (car accident whiplash injury)
2. Insomnia, restless syndromes
3. Chronic neck, shoulders, arms pain. Carpal Tunnel syndrome, Golf/Tennis elbow.
4. TMJ pain, misalignment
5. Back pain, tension, disc herniation
6. Hip pain, arthritis
7. Knee pain, meniscus and ligaments injury
8. Sprained ankles, arthritis of the toes
9. Rehabilitation after broken bones injury, after surgery on the spine discs, knee, hip replacement
What does osteopathy treatment means?
Soft pressure and manipulation with bones, ligaments, muscles in order to increase the mobility of different body joints